Find Civil Legal Aid Mortgage Foreclosure

Mortgage Foreclosure

If you are more than sixty days behind in payments on your mortgage or have been served with a foreclosure notice, we may be able to help.  Even if you have not been able to make your monthly payments, there are options that may allow you to save your home.  Some of the options may include: making sure the mortgage company properly evaluates you for a modification, reviewing emergency mortgage assistance denials and eligibility for government programs, litigating any defenses you  may have to foreclosure, and even filing bankruptcy in an effort to save your home. 

If you have decided you no longer want to keep your home, there are legal consequences you should consider. 

We may also offer assistance if you are current on your mortgage but are having some dispute with your mortgage company about issues on your billing statement. 

For additional resources click here:

Emergency Mortgage Assistance

Modifications and Refinancing

Select a County to find related organizations and lawyer referral information for your area